Our Labour Law Services Cover:
• Representation at the CCMA, bargaining councils and Labour Court.
• Contesting constructive and unfair dismissals.
• Allegations of discrimination based on gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation, etc.
• Allegations of sexual harassment.
• Creating contracts of employment.
• Contesting contracts of employment that are in violation of basic labour laws and employee rights.
• Representation at disciplinary hearings.
• Conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
• Creating workplace policies in line with South African labour law and legislations.
• Unfair labour practices, including health and safety violations, leave violations, retrenchments, and working hours violations.
• Advising on HR policies in line with employment laws and regulations.
Improving employment relations between employers and employees.
Attorneys at RFH INC have expensive labour law experience and aim to help employers uphold South African employment standards to the benefit of all employees.
Whether you need a lawyer’s advice regarding your rights as an employee, or whether you’re looking for a labour law consultant to improve relations with employees and to ensure that your employment codes of practice compley with legislations and regulations in South Africa, contact RFH INC.
We’re here to answer all your labour law-related questions.