Comprehensive Legal Services
at the Right Price
Raymond Francois Hauptfleisch Incorporated (RFH INC) offers a comprehensive range of affordable legal services in the different disciplines of South African law, including contract law, employment and labour law, property law, estate planning, family law, civil law and criminal law.
RFH INC is a firm born of one man’s passion for the law and his belief that all people and all businesses deserve fair representation and sound advice in the legal sphere. Whether you need someone to draw up a marital contract, represent you at a criminal bail hearing or civil suit, mediate your divorce, resolve conflict at the workplace, finalise your will or manage your lease agreements, or help you with your visa applications, RFH INC has lawyers who can help you.
The law is often perceived as clinical and cold, with little appreciation for individual people or businesses. By contrast, we value the uniqueness of each client and guarantee personalised one-on-one service from a lawyer who fully understands your needs.
We know that many people are reluctant to approach attorneys and engage lawyers’ services until absolutely necessary, so we strive to make your experience as comfortable, quick and painless as possible by giving the law a compassionate and human face.
Find lawyers who will help you stand up for your rights and get justice; contact RFH INC for more information on our extensive range of affordable legal services, including:
- Criminal law, e.g., representation at trial
- Civil law, e.g., debt collection and delictual claims
- Labour law, e.g., dispute resolution and employment policies and procedures
- Family law, e.g., marital contracts and spousal and child maintenance
- Estate law, e.g., drawing of wills and testaments
- Property law, e.g., rental and lease agreements
- Business rescue, e.g., rescue-worthy test and implementation of business rescue plan
- Company law, e.g., registration of new companies and contractual disputes
- Debt collection, e.g., initiating legal debt collection processes and filing and applications
- Divorce law, e.g., mediation services and division of assets
- Firearm law, e.g., appeals against denied licences
- Immigration law, e.g., visa applications and work visa compliance
- Sequestration law, e.g., guide you through compulsory and friendly sequestration applications and appeal for rehabilitation
- Liquidation law, e.g., negotiations with creditors and wind up the company
Lady Justice, the Roman goddess of Justice is a symbolic personification of the moral force in judicial systems. Her attributes are blindfold, a balance scale and a sword. The scale represent the strengths of a case's support and opposition. She is also often seen carrying a double-edged sword in her right hand, symbolising the power of justice by facing downward, meant to represent the punishment in justice. The blindfold represent objectivity in that justice is or should be acted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of money, wealth, fame, power, or identity; blind justice and impartiality. Hence the saying justice is blind.